They shouldn't be on the road..!!!

WhackyWill

Just because Will doesn't want to pander to Dblock and post pictures doesn't mean it didn't happen. Plus even if he did post a picture what are you expecting to see? Might be no visible damage to speak of.

Just saying as once a woman hit my mates mirror on his Ford Focus one day when I was a passenger ~ sounded bad when she clipped it as we where travelling at 20 mph odd in opposite directions. We stopped but she just carried on going.

Looking at his mirror there where no marks really apart from some dirt scuffed off the edge. He folded the mirror back out, adjusted it and that was that. ;)

There could well be no damage. But wait if you read wills post you will see he says it's scratched. So pointless post was pointless.

Ah ok ~ didn't see he said it had scratches. :dry: Maybe he polished the scratches out already?

Anyway my post wasn't pointless as I told a good story of my mates car getting clipped. True story bro. :D

Come on you got to give me a meme picture then I'm happy :lol:

I think because they are plastic they take impact better.

I will post on here a pic of my mirror (as it seems so important to you) date today / tomorrow ,

Can you post a pic of your Zed dated either today or tomorrow, I don't think so..!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just because Will doesn't want to pander to Dblock and post pictures doesn't mean it didn't happen. Plus even if he did post a picture what are you expecting to see? Might be no visible damage to speak of.

Just saying as once a woman hit my mates mirror on his Ford Focus one day when I was a passenger ~ sounded bad when she clipped it as we where travelling at 20 mph odd in opposite directions. We stopped but she just carried on going.

Looking at his mirror there where no marks really apart from some dirt scuffed off the edge. He folded the mirror back out, adjusted it and that was that. ;)

There could well be no damage. But wait if you read wills post you will see he says it's scratched. So pointless post was pointless.

Ah ok ~ didn't see he said it had scratches. :dry: Maybe he polished the scratches out already?

Anyway my post wasn't pointless as I told a good story of my mates car getting clipped. True story bro. :D

I will post on here a pic of my mirror (as it seems so important to you) date today / tomorrow ,

Can you post a pic of your Zed dated either today or tomorrow, I don't think so..!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, its outside and I have an internet connected camera phone with flash. So I would have no excuse really.

Yes, its outside and I have an internet connected camera phone with flash. So I would have no excuse really.

As Dblock has not got around to posting a pic of his Zed, perhaps if any member on here

has a photo of it, they could help him out by posting it on his behalf..!! ;) ;)

No no will. Don't turn this on me. You lied about that person hitting you and now your trying to turn this onto me. If I have a zed or not makes no difference to anyone or anything.

Pics or it didn't happen. We know it didn't happen.

• Like 1

No no will. Don't turn this on me. You lied about that person hitting you and now your trying to turn this onto me. If I have a zed or not makes no difference to anyone or anything.

Pics or it didn't happen. We know it didn't happen.

To be honest DBlock I dont lie about anything. Just waiting to see a photo of your Zed, I don't mind if

its posted up by another member, if you don't have a current one.. :blush: :blush: