370z intelligent key ? Just as pants as Nissan Pathfinders?

stanski

My 2007 Sport Pathfinder has intelligent key. When it works its ace especially when its peeing it down you have both hands full simples.

But!

It does not work when I need it the most, ie when its blowing a gale, peeing it down so hard Noah is sailing past, so i need to use the key on the passenger door, which sets the alarm off of course!

370 owners please tell me your version is reliable and does not eat fob batteries either?

Never had a problem with the smart key with my path finder. Not had to take the keys out my pocket yet.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Maybe I got a duff one, its intelligent most of the time and then it moves to Sky News mode - i,e, gormless mode hahaha!

• 2 months later...

Stan, My 370 is just over 3 years old and whilst the intelligent key works fine everytime I switch the ignition on I get a warning that the battery is nearly flat, tried the spare, same warning, put new battery in same warning. Apart from that works fine.

Stan, My 370 is just over 3 years old and whilst the intelligent key works fine everytime I switch the ignition on I get a warning that the battery is nearly flat, tried the spare, same warning, put new battery in same warning. Apart from that works fine.

Can you post a pic of the warning?

From the manual:

The Intelligent Key port does not charge the Intelligent Key battery. If you see the low battery indicator in the vehicle information display, replace the batter as soon as possible.

[if the battery dies] inserting the Intelligent Key into the port allows you to start the engine.

http://www.paulstrav...lacement-Guide/

Edited by octet

• 2 weeks later...