New Owner West Midlands

Hi all, just recently brought my first 350z, 2006 reg, really impressed after owning BMW's for many years decided to make the switch two weeks ago and not regretting one but, fantastic to drive helped by the fact the car was in great condition with low mileage and has been well looked after! Joined here just to learn a bit more about the car as hoping to have it a few years yet, also not the most mechanically minded and don't like getting ripped off and conned by some garages!

No mines just a plain old black one with stock alloys! for now, cheers guys hopefully i'll get some useful hints and tips, not massively into customizing my cars but like to add a few touches and do some basic mechanic work if it saves me a trip to the garage, this forum has already allowed me to change my stock head unit and fix my washer jets! genius lol

No mines just a plain old black one with stock alloys! for now, cheers guys hopefully i'll get some useful hints and tips, not massively into customizing my cars but like to add a few touches and do some basic mechanic work if it saves me a trip to the garage, this forum has already allowed me to change my stock head unit and fix my washer jets! genius lol

I said that about modifying this car..... Now I'm currently waiting on a new exhaust, HFC and air intake!! :D

Welcome to the forum too! :thumbs:

Edited by Steel Lynx