What TV to buy...

Grundy

And only 2 HDMI's????

Why would you need more? All inputs go into the AVR, only the one cable to the TV ;)

I bought a new TV today. Logik 24" LCD thing for the bedroom. 2 HDMI (I need two ironically, given what I said above, for Sky and ATV), 1080p, DVR via USB, £140. Picture is as good as the £230 Samsung they had next to it on display, and the sound is much better although still sh*t. For a bedroom tellehbocks, it's perfect.

I bought a 50inch Panasonic viera LED last december and love it. I'm glad i took everyone on here's advice at the time and avoided smart and 3D functions and just bought the best tv for the money.

Good man, now how about taking our advice when it comes to choosing a new car :stir:

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 1

I bought a 50inch Panasonic viera LED last december and love it. I'm glad i took everyone on here's advice at the time and avoided smart and 3D functions and just bought the best tv for the money.

Good man, now how about taking our advice when it comes to choosing a new car :stir:

Lol, good point! Thinking about a Cayman S, 370z and a M135i just now. TBH 350z is probably best car I've had!

Lol, good point! Thinking about a Cayman S, 370z and a M135i just now. TBH 350z is probably best car I've had!

not sure if being trolled....

not sure if troll being trolled....

not sure if troll being trolled....

You've lost me now :lol:

• Like 1

The biggest Sony Bravia you can afford... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Really??? You're joking right? Samsung all the way. And +1 to Kyle's plasma thoughts.

You obviously never see the Sony Bravia 4K then...!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

What makes the Bravia 4k better than other 4k screens? Have Sony suddenly done something to make them stand out???

If you want the best picture, be patient and wait a bit longer for OLED to become cheaper....the reviews of the 1st Gen OLED TVs are simply amazing, essentially these the OLED panels are the best displays anyone has every seen...and these are only 1st Gen devices!!

But at £7K a pop clearly not mass market yet, but rumours are Panasonic have found a way to make OLEDs cheaper, and now that they have given up on plasma tech I expect they are investing heavily into OLED, whilst sub £1K panels are probably 3 years away its going to be worth the wait!!

http://www.avforums....-tv-review.9369

Edited by gangzoom

If you want the best picture, be patient and wait a bit longer for OLED to become cheaper....the reviews of the 1st Gen OLED TVs are simply amazing, essentially these the OLED panels are the best displays anyone has every seen...and these are only 1st Gen devices!!

But at £7K a pop clearly not mass market yet, but rumours are Panasonic have found a way to make OLEDs cheaper, and now that they have given up on plasma tech I expect they are investing heavily into OLED, whilst sub £1K panels are probably 3 years away its going to be worth the wait!!

http://www.avforums....-tv-review.9369

I still need a TV for those 3 years :lol:
  • Like 1

How's the surround sound, you set it up yet?

Set it up last night, It's sweet, lots of features on the AMP. Had a sony one before (But was about 6 year old Home cinema, minimal features) Sounds clear, nice base. Recommend buying!
  • Like 1