Anybody done less..?

WhackyWill

I'll blow you pansies out of the water

24k in 2 years :wacko::teeth:

Plan to DOUBLE that in the next two years, still got a lot of Italy, all of Austria and a fair amount, well all of really, Eastern Europe to do. Too many roads not enough petrol!!

I didn't think I'd stay top doggy for long

• Like 1

I'll blow you pansies out of the water

24k in 2 years :wacko::teeth:

Plan to DOUBLE that in the next two years, still got a lot of Italy, all of Austria and a fair amount, well all of really, Eastern Europe to do. Too many roads not enough petrol!!

I didn't think I'd stay top doggy for long

You're not a pansy, so that's B) These cars are for driving, saying that, the short trip me and Davy took today was the first time she's moved since Friday :lol:

I did about 5 miles a few minutes ago.

I did it because it's late, there's nobody else on the roads and i fancied a ****ing blatt. blatt blatt blatt. Who gives a **** about miles per year*? Blatt blatt blatt. Lovely. Hope I'm not spoiling the thread. Blatt.

edit - *except ****ing insurance compansies.

Edited by chubbster

in the zed though ???

Yes!

The zed is my DD, 70 miles a day to and from work. luckily I share driving with a colleague so I drive 1 week, he does the next. But yes, I always, every year since I started driving average 24,000 mikes a year. I've owned the zed for about 10 months and am on 20,000 already.

My last car I bought on 89k miles and sold it 2.5 years later on 147,000 (23,200 miles a year on average!)

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 1