Anyone been disappointed with Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

jollyranchers

Ferrari 355 360 and 430 all came out the factory with stones on?

Doesn't mean a lot, just who paid the most to get their tyres approved as an OEM option to make money down the line. Porsche approved P Zeroes, 050A and PS2 for the 9x7 cars, and there's no way in hell you'd get me to put P Zeroes on a sports car! Luckily Michelin appear to be playing the money game right now and are getting the MPSS put on everything decent, which is a Very Good Thing Indeed.

As far order in terms of quality, or at least what I'd consider putting on a car, Graham's got it spot-on :thumbs:

I went for Avon Z33's for the rear off my Zed to match the Z33's on the front. Totally transformed the car, ive pushed it now a few times in wet and dry and they wont let go. The car has become a pleasure to drive instead off a white knuckle ride going round bends in the wet. They may be worth a look if your replacing tyres.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Edited by djb55

I went for Avon Z33's for the rear off my Zed to match the Z33's on the front. Totally transformed the car, ive pushed it now a few times in wet and dry and they wont let go. The car has become a pleasure to drive instead off a white knuckle ride going round bends in the wet. They may be worth a look if your replacing tyres.

What did you have on the rear before you matched the Avons?

I had cheap budget Rotalla tyres , fitted by the previous owner, so I had a nice grippy front end with a nice slippy back end, driving in the wet was lets say interesting.

I had cheap budget Rotalla tyres , fitted by the previous owner, so I had a nice grippy front end with a nice slippy back end, driving in the wet was lets say interesting.

Proof indeed of what Dan has been saying forever :thumbs:

Ferrari 355 360 and 430 all came out the factory with stones on?

Doesn't mean a lot, just who paid the most to get their tyres approved as an OEM option to make money down the line. Porsche approved P Zeroes, 050A and PS2 for the 9x7 cars, and there's no way in hell you'd get me to put P Zeroes on a sports car! Luckily Michelin appear to be playing the money game right now and are getting the MPSS put on everything decent, which is a Very Good Thing Indeed.

As far order in terms of quality, or at least what I'd consider putting on a car, Graham's got it spot-on :thumbs:

I know fek all about the politics thank God

I had 4 fitted a couple of months back and found grip very much improved, as a result I think that, when I'm in the mood, I actually push harder than before I and have felt some slight pogo-ing. As if there isn't enough rebound damping. I dont think its my suspension, I think its the tyres, but as I say, it could be because im loading the sidewalls more round the bends.

Overall though I'm very happy with them. They also make nice squealing noises :)

Yup :lol:

I'm not keen on the AD08s, but that's only because you can get the MPSS or 050A for the same money and they're better IMHO. That said, the AD08 is definitely better than 040, 452 or VUS.

Bit of a late response, haven't been on for a while.

You can get MPSS for about £25 per corner cheaper than AD08s, not that price is everything of course. I don't think there's a choice between the 050As and the AD08s, the AD08s are better in every way (apart from in really cold/snow maybe but I haven't tried that). Personally I haven't tried the MPSSs but they'd have to be excellent to compete, which they may well be from all the recommendations. If you're considering track use without spare track specific tyres though I'd highly recommend the AD08s.

Hayden are they the neova advan ad08? Been looking at them lately

They are and Ive not heard a bad word about them yet :thumbs:

Yep, we have them on or MR2 Turbo that we use for track days, love them. Dixon @ DMS say them on mine and commented that he loves them and would never buy another tyre.