Custom rear LED lights predator

ph 7

Apologies if this is a repost but I just came across this video and really like them.

The only think missing is a fog light but would allow you to do some serious mods to the rear bumper as there wouldn't need to be the light clusters within it.

• Like 1

You would have to inquire about MOTs as I had built in indicators in my back light (motorbike) and it was a failure as they were not built like that

That's true, I guess swapping back for MOT's isn't too hard. Easier than building a frame to hold the indicators to the body like I was planning on doing :lol:

• Like 1

Got some

Modified the aftermarket lights myself.

Just went for the indicator and brake light combo at the moment but may do the reverse and fog later.

in spain at. The moment wil post a vid when I get back

Tried to get them ready for lakes z but had an issue with a fault2y diode.

Got some

Modified the aftermarket lights myself.

Just went for the indicator and brake light combo at the moment but may do the reverse and fog later.

in spain at. The moment wil post a vid when I get back

Tried to get them ready for lakes z but had an issue with a fault2y diode.

I may have been too drunk to remember but if you had mentioned them I may have parted with cash there and then!

• Like 1

You would have to inquire about MOTs as I had built in indicators in my back light (motorbike) and it was a failure as they were not built like that

Indicators have to be a certain distance apart, so this probably why it failed. Heard of it numberous times on bikes.