What exhaust should i get?

samhu350z

Evening all,

Looking at upgrading my exhaust from OEM. I want to get an exhaust that isnt too loud and very subtle. Im liking the Milltek, but just dont want to folk out for it and not like it. Also the Scorpion doesnt seem to bad.

Just wondering on opinions from their what they have on theirs or seen.

Thanks as always

Milltek won't sound much louder but with some BERK HFCs it does above 4000 rpm. Other exausts can be louder but the tone of the Milltek is awesome in my opinion. Plus it even looks the best when nicely polished up.

Edited by Exotic

Cheers peeps,

I think you are right, it is something I need to see and hear for myself.

Jaz, im from portsmouth, so not sure how far away you live?

I'm in Winchester mate and got full cobra system/pop charger/ Berks hfc. Let us know if you fancy hearing it :)

• Like 1

Cheers Humpy,

After looking and a little research im moving toward the cobra system. I was looking at some videos and the loudness to revs ratio seems good.....and it does sound the dogs nuts.

Im actually in Winchester soon as im putting mine through the winchester nissan for a service.

Amuse R1 Titanium with Motordyne Resonated XYZ pipe, almost no noise down low and then a symphony orchestra ain't got sheeeeeeeeeeiit on the noise it makes when you nail it!

What I will say is don't get the Cobra as it drones a bit. Or if you do want one then buy my old one off me for £250!

Cheers Humpy,

After looking and a little research im moving toward the cobra system. I was looking at some videos and the loudness to revs ratio seems good.....and it does sound the dogs nuts.

Im actually in Winchester soon as im putting mine through the winchester nissan for a service.

Let me know if you want a listen and hopefully I be available when you up at the stealers :)