Are they sure..?

WhackyWill

Lazy ass reporting at it's very worst.

Scotland always has snow in Oct every year, so the fact they're forecasting snow in parts of Britain then is just bloody obvious. Chap on SELOC mentioned they had snow around the Glencoe area over the weekend, so really Britain has already been hit by snow.

In other news, apparently Britain may be hit by rain, wind and some sunshine over the next few months too. Whatever next!

In other news; the article was LAST updated: 12:04, 20 September 2011

that really made me laugh out loud.

I just saw it was a daily mail article so didn't bother opening the link as you know it's going to be sensationalist journalism at best.

The thing is, it doesn't matter if it was two, five, ten or a hundred years ago, it's still true and will always be true.

Well, until the polar caps melt and we all drown, but that won't happen for millions of years so I don't care about that.

The thing is, it doesn't matter if it was two, five, ten or a hundred years ago, it's still true and will always be true.

Well, until the polar caps melt and we all drown, but that won't happen for millions of years so I don't care about that.

From what I've heard your shorter than the average bear so you don't have that much time. :lol: