NURRISH SAT NAV FIX

j19edg

I have a Nurrish sat nav install and the screen had dropped over time as i am selling car i thought i would push it back up .

as i did this it stopped working there is power to the screen and lights up but it is just blank .,

Any body got any ideas how to fix it ?

I have tryed to send Nurrish a message but it says he cant receive any more messages

Thanks in advance for any help ,,,,,,

I have a Nurrish sat nav install and the screen had dropped over time as i am selling car i thought i would push it back up .

as i did this it stopped working there is power to the screen and lights up but it is just blank .,

Any body got any ideas how to fix it ?

I have tryed to send Nurrish a message but it says he cant receive any more messages

Thanks in advance for any help ,,,,,,

You obviously have an undernourished satnav ... what have you been feeding it ?

Thank you for your constructive advise . 😄

But have sold car with faulty Sat nav so not so urgent now but if there was a quick fix it would be nice to do it for new owner .

But feel free to carry on with 101 ways to fix a Nurrish sat nav 😄

The most inventive gets a blue Peter badge ...

• Like 1

there is no quick fix, its fooked. here make a new one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-7-Car-Navigation-GPS-SAT-NAV-Speedcam-POI-Freeupdates-FM-UK-Seller-L65-/321196305515?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_GPSSystems_GPSSystems&hash=item4ac8caac6b

then put the old knackered one under your rear wheels and reverse baby!!

• Like 1

Thank you for your constructive advise . ������

But have sold car with faulty Sat nav so not so urgent now but if there was a quick fix it would be nice to do it for new owner .

But feel free to carry on with 101 ways to fix a Nurrish sat nav ������

The most inventive gets a blue Peter badge ...

The guys are just sayin' like it is ... a Nurrish Satnav is not, and never will be, the best that you can get ... those in the know knew that at the time they were being sold ... sorry but someone bought a pup

So what your saying us I brought a bag of shite in the first place and its not worth fixing ...

Oh we'll good job my buyer not too bothered about a sat nav system then .

Is Nurrish still about or has he done a runner . Lol

I thought it was ok !!!!!

So what your saying us I brought a bag of shite in the first place and its not worth fixing ...

You didn't 'brought' it you 'bought' it ...

he doesnt come on anymore, and yes its a pile of crap

Bigged up to buggery on the forum.........no one was either allowed or brave enough to criticise it while he was around so only positive feedback about it.

Utter pile of shite welded together with sealant and scotch locks. Installation was frigging criminal quality too.......I think huskys quote to me was 'he basically tore the centre console out and snapped all the clips then proceeded to snip though the wiring harness with the grace of a drunk Albainain welder'

• Like 2

Mine's worked faultlessly since it was fitted in 2010 :shrug: .

Pete

To be fair Pete you seem to have broke really lucky with yours. I know you've always maintained its been a-ok so there's at least one happy customer.

I think I had one of the last ones he fitted, slightly different spec to the earlier ones but I guess it's due to expire any day now :) ...anyway, it's miles better than the birdview on Caroline's roadster :lol: .

Pete

Scotch locks, you'll be lucky, I've seen some where they just been twisted on to a stripped wire, no solder or locks, if your lucky a bit of tape. He bought the components for a pittance, flogged them on the forum for a fortune and fitted them as if Stevie wonder did your audio install, took the money and then fooked off abroad. I did express my concerns at the beginning when I pointed out he was using illegal software etc and was told to mind my own business. If you want to fix it, you'll need to completely remove it, it could just be one of the pieces of bluetac has fallen off 2 joining wires. Dismantle and rebuild using actual solder might fix it. Insulating the wires might help. Properly grounding it might fix it. Could be any number of shoddy jobs.

• Like 1

Scotch locks, you'll be lucky, I've seen some where they just been twisted on to a stripped wire, no solder or locks, if your lucky a bit of tape. He bought the components for a pittance, flogged them on the forum for a fortune and fitted them as if Stevie wonder did your audio install, took the money and then fooked off abroad. I did express my concerns at the beginning when I pointed out he was using illegal software etc and was told to mind my own business. If you want to fix it, you'll need to completely remove it, it could just be one of the pieces of bluetac has fallen off 2 joining wires. Dismantle and rebuild using actual solder might fix it. Insulating the wires might help. Properly grounding it might fix it. Could be any number of shoddy jobs.

I don't get how you can have the wherewithal to build a satnav that (vaguely) works but not arse yourself to even solder the bloody wires!