What are these for?

richard.hezlett

Thats just a twin usb charger for the likes of an ipod/ipad plugged into you're cigarette lighter/12v socket. You can pull it out by hand.

Isn't that where the Flux Capacitor plugs in :shrug:

damn! I forgot about that :doh: Silly me!

Cheers everyone. Only have the car a few weeks. Thought it was to do with plugging in a laptop for engine management etc. Silly me! Regards Richard

That would be ****ing awesome!

Thats what the ODB port is for

Took the words out my mouth. OBD2 cable on usb plugs straight in lol. I also have a usb attached to the haltech that plugs straight into the usb :)

• Like 1

Cheers everyone. Only have the car a few weeks. Thought it was to do with plugging in a laptop for engine management etc. Silly me! Regards Richard

That would be ****ing awesome!

Thats what the ODB port is for

Took the words out my mouth. OBD2 cable on usb plugs straight in lol. I also have a usb attached to the haltech that plugs straight into the usb :)

I got a little over excited there :lol:

They are made by Griffin and are about £5 on fleabay, got one and its very useful for iPhone Sat/nav etc. :thumbs:

I have the belkin one. They come with different load ratings to power iPads and stuff which draw me current/power

• Like 1