E46 m3

350 Russ

Z4 M coupe is best of both worlds imo!

Performance of the E46 M3 but with a few CSL extra's as standard, including the CSL's awesome breaks. And 2 seats and coupe styling like the 350Z.

Couldn't stay away ay?? I'm not getting it on disability though lol

Z4 M coupe is best of both worlds imo!

Performance of the E46 M3 but with a few CSL extra's as standard, including the CSL's awesome breaks. And 2 seats and coupe styling like the 350Z.

Couldn't stay away ay?? I'm not getting it on disability though lol

Don't hold grudges or anything do you.

BMWs' numbering system on their cars bemuse me, but if this is the same car I recently drove on one of these supercar days, it was a V8, on a 2011 plate, this is an awesome machine, full stop.

It's got the lot, I would've considered buying one, but the deciding factor was it was a semi auto, not for me, but to keep my Mrs safe, she would melt into a greasy spot trying to fathom it, absolutely no negatives from me (ok a bit slab sided)

BMWs' numbering system on their cars bemuse me, but if this is the same car I recently drove on one of these supercar days, it was a V8, on a 2011 plate, this is an awesome machine, full stop.

It's got the lot, I would've considered buying one, but the deciding factor was it was a semi auto, not for me, but to keep my Mrs safe, she would melt into a greasy spot trying to fathom it, absolutely no negatives from me (ok a bit slab sided)

e46 is the one before that. :)

Why didn't you buy a manual then?

Sound wise... I had e36 m3, and 350z at the moment....both had CAI and different exhaust

Uncomparable....

350z makes an amazing burble, sounds nice all the way to 6.5k ....

M3 on the other hand is a different beast, sounds normal on lower revs, but once you hit the magic 5.5k rpm ...uhhh... my one used to scream like a girl :DDDD from 5.5k to 7.5 due to dave F induction kit...

So sound wise both cars are good enough to be driven without a stereo :)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Nero_slk/?action=view&current=20130709_204526_zps1d58f06e.mp4

Edited by Nero_slk

Why didn't you buy a manual then?

I loved the DSG (?), and I think this model is better suited to the auto box, although I haven't tried a manual one, the gear changes were seamless and in the end, a manual would not be the one I would have wanted really. Then again, BMW is not me, too many seats and a bit slab sided in looks, just a bit plain.