My attempts at photography when i was visiting Scotland..

SkylineV35

That's def the pick of the bunch

You still in Scotland saskhi? There's a run tomorrow if your free

No im back in Wales but with my car like that i wouldnt take her anywhere... I deliberately park the car so so that the door is hidden lol hate driving in it now.. only night time or when its raining i take her out lol :lol:

I gave it a quick go. I know my stuff isn't to everyone's tastes :)

20130806_214038_zpsb65b4988-3.jpg

Think the problem is i never zoomed in enough...

You can fix that with some strategic cropping. Assuming the original image resolution will stand up to it.

post-16061-0-44031900-1377351671_thumb.jpg

You can fix that with some strategic cropping. Assuming the original image resolution will stand up to it.

Its only a samsung camera phone i reckon the resolution is crap haha

I don't think it is personally. I think the best photo is the one with your car further away. In the other shots the car is taking up too much room at a funny angle. But the one where its further back is more flattering to the shape of the car. IMO of course.

• Like 2

I don't think it is personally. I think the best photo is the one with your car further away. In the other shots the car is taking up too much room at a funny angle. But the one where its further back is more flattering to the shape of the car. IMO of course.

I agree 100% with that! :thumbs:

Yeah, I struggle with that a lot. Sometimes now I'll take a couple of shots each time, one level and then one at a deliberate angle so it doesn't look quite so much like I can't hold the camera level. I've managed to get some pretty decent pics that way, too.

I definitely agree with the others, that pic that Neil picked is by far the best and is a really well-composed shot. :thumbs:

Hey don't know the Samsung phone camera! I use mine all the time :D

I've started leaning towards the type of photography Dblock and Neilp is talking about. That's probably why I haven't taken too many shots of cars recently - I haven't found a proper location for them.

I guess car shots will be more interesting to their owners, but for outsiders they might prefer to see an interesting overall image instead.