Really?!?!

Drayvn

That spoiler if genuine is very very very expensive and very rare. On the correct car it looks awesome. This is the sumo power drift car with the high level wing.

I agree the guys asking astronomical prices but that wing if genuine is probs still worth £800- 1k http://intensepower....3dcafirewi.html

the wing on the sumo power car looks really cool. id have the wing but the rest of the car would have to look right with it for it to work looks wise. I don't like the car in the for sale add though :dry:

That spoiler if genuine is very very very expensive and very rare. On the correct car it looks awesome. This is the sumo power drift car with the high level wing.

I agree the guys asking astronomical prices but that wing if genuine is probs still worth £800- 1k http://intensepower....3dcafirewi.html

the wing on the sumo power car looks really cool. id have the wing but the rest of the car would have to look right with it for it to work looks wise. I don't like the car in the for sale add though :dry:

I agree mate, I think with my carbon boot that wing would look sweet on it. I just cant afford to buy one lol. Still saving for the voltex... theres hope! Was ready to settle for a cheapo high level one but decided against it.

I agree mate, I think with my carbon boot that wing would look sweet on it. I just cant afford to buy one lol. Still saving for the voltex... theres hope! Was ready to settle for a cheapo high level one but decided against it.

the voltex one should look awesome on your car, its worth waiting for it because if you settle for a cheap one you will never be happy and you will end up buying the voltex anyway. that's the way this addiction works :lol:

Doing a bit of digging the bodykit is the matching Do Luck item aswell so if its all genuine that some money there not the asking prices worth but still alot of money

edit: dur should have read the full advert

Edited by StevoD

Theres extra costs in it too, if you even want to see it in the flesh, you'll have to get a flight over, or go by a ferry. So can be very costly just to have a look, this is the problem of our island if you want to sell anything off island, people get put off by the travel as they fear that they might not like what theyre looking at and the wasting of £300 to £400 to get over here and back.

Good luck to the guy who is trying to sell it but it's going to be a difficult sale especially when you can get ones like mine which is an HR for 10k!

• 2 weeks later...