The Dance of the Zeds

Will370z

Oh if I'd known you were doing slidey dancing on a skid pan I'd have blown out the Grasshopper too.... ;)

There was a lot of water around that skid pan - im sure your daughter would have taken the opportunity to completely soak me again if you had come lol.

In all honesty though it was a great day and what is even more amazing is that yes - that is Ken on that Skid pan in his OWN zed and he really went for it. Never seen it so dirty afterwards lol Good one ken

• Like 1

Oh if I'd known you were doing slidey dancing on a skid pan I'd have blown out the Grasshopper too.... ;)

There was a lot of water around that skid pan - im sure your daughter would have taken the opportunity to completely soak me again if you had come lol.

In all honesty though it was a great day and what is even more amazing is that yes - that is Ken on that Skid pan in his OWN zed and he really went for it. Never seen it so dirty afterwards lol Good one ken

I would love to do a track day but having never done anything like that before I'm slightly intimidated! Don't want to wreck my car driving like a looney under peer pressure, but don't want to get in the big boy's way either!

I heard you might have met a VX owner or two there!

Yes, Ryan was there in his SC VX220 :cloud9: I spent most of the day admiring it & then had the opertunity to go out on track with him :teeth:

Oh how I miss the handling of the mid engined go-karts. (I want my Elise back)

I'll try to put a few of the videos i took up. The GoPro footage in-car with Darren is 2Gb tho, so that's probabaly not going onto You Tube for a while yet doh! (It's a cracking video though with expert commentary from Will Brundle and Darren Walker :) )

• Like 1