Interior Wrapping Fail

SiriusProjects

Hi Guys. Well good news, I got the centre console re-wrapped and it looks a million times better now. Will take some pic over this bank holiday weekend and post them up.

Nice one, glad you got it sorted, obviously they just had a bad day or someone had a go that was lacking a certain amount of talent :lol:

Did you want the weave pattern to go in opposite directions where it meets between the gear surround and the stereo surround?

I think it looks a lot better like that. Most cf places moulding real parts try and achieve this as it gives better finish

Did you want the weave pattern to go in opposite directions where it meets between the gear surround and the stereo surround?

I think it looks a lot better like that. Most cf places moulding real parts try and achieve this as it gives better finish

And it looks better than if it's a few degrees out.

Thanks for the replies.

With regards to the difference in the weave pattern, it probably would have been better if the gear surround matched the stereo surround, but I'm just happy to have it finished to a good standard, although I don't think I will be using the same company again.