porsche interiors

ddcboyle

But amt it is sparse but touch it and feel it. It wont feel cheap its strong good quality stuff all around and usually in leather. Germans love the subtle sober look.

Plus in 10 years the 350z will creak and groan and the porsche wont. Trust me on that.

Yep, my Zed interior was basically knackered after 112k and 8 years :surrender:

Did you put that in the ad :lol:

On a serious note the Porsche cars I've been in (not many) have all been very functional and as others have said the touch and feel is a different level.

Didn't need to the buyer had a VERY good look around it and helped me remove 90% of it anyway :lol:

Knackered is maybe a bit harsh..... well loved maybe :lol: nothing some TLC and a bit of blue paint didn't sort anyway ;)

350z owner slagging off any other interior is funny.

Dont remember paying £72K for my 350 though ;)

Don't most Zed owners buy a Zed because they can't afford a Porsche..... if they are REALLY honest :stir:

Don't think there's anyone left on here who even paid the full £32k back when they were new. As with most things, you get what you pay for. Although I have to say I preferred the plastics and interior in the S2k and that was zed price bracket.

Although I have to say I preferred the plastics and interior in the S2k and that was zed price bracket.

I enjoyed my S2000 interior too, although compared to my 370Z (my S2000 being a '99) my Nissan has the edge with all the toys and fresh tech.

Although I have to say I preferred the plastics and interior in the S2k and that was zed price bracket.

I enjoyed my S2000 interior too, although compared to my 370Z (my S2000 being a '99) my Nissan has the edge with all the toys and fresh tech.

Agreed it was low tech, but the choice of plastics were good the 370 interior is definitely a big improvement over the 350

350z owner slagging off any other interior is funny.

Dont remember paying £72K for my 350 though ;)

Honestly the way amt goes on about 350's you would think they cost twice that :lol:

Granted the porsche interior will last longer. But you dont buy a car so the third owner has a nice interior... lol

What do you mean after 10 yrs!... Mines makes noise now ;) haha. Nah would never buy a Porsche (and im being honest!) ... I'm more of an Aston man. You may be right with something there about the spartness and focus of the interior though!... I like something to look sporty and kinda..'worth' while, substantial...even if its cheap materials as long as it looks the part. I think its the 'sparteness' (is tht a word?)...of Porsche interiors I dislike the most... there just not exciting.... a straight down rectangle slab dash with buttons, and a square passenger dash bit, a dunno..just don't like it. I will stick with the grey colour though...terrible. But you may have nailed my issue with it being sparten... :bounce:

A little bit off topic but close enough to justify writing in here, I've just got this months copy of evo and in the black 964 they are writing about one of the dials (can't remember if it was the rev or speedo) was mounted sideways, is this a fault with them or a mod people do, I've seen it elsewhere aswel

Edit; here's a pic of what I mean from google

FE81F8E3-FD3E-41B8-8437-71773CFE6E73-16308-000006BE1C719762_zpsfd835811.jpg

Edited by 350 Russ

I'm more of an Aston man.

i hate to disappoint you but if you actually got your hands on one you might be very dissappointed in the build quality. Zedrush a member on here, he bought one, it was his dream car, but after about months he was so dissappointed in the build and reliabilty he sold it and bought......a porsche

i think he said something on the lines of actually owning an aston, ruined the dream of the aston.

My mate got a brand new boxster s a few months back, gotta say it's pretty nice, black leather with red stitching & a fair bit of carbon thrown in too. What amazed me was how on earth they fit 12 speakers in the cabin!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Yeah I have noticed in the few ive been in (early ones) its not as expensive as you would think...still pretty lookin tho lol. Who was it on here that had the DB9 convertible? I remember seeing that in someones pic (dark green one??)

Yeah I have noticed in the few ive been in (early ones) its not as expensive as you would think...still pretty lookin tho lol. Who was it on here that had the DB9 convertible? I remember seeing that in someones pic (dark green one??)

Attakz, i think hes sold it now though