New wheels! :)

iLott

So finally today got my tyres mounted on my new wheels, they're XXR 527's with Michelin pilot super sport tyres! Wheels bought from Cougar Store, who always get my order because they're such awesome guys, and tyres from Camskill! Incredibly grippy from what I've experienced so far :) so here's some pics:

enuvy3a4.jpg

rugynyqy.jpg

Rears -

u5ysavam.jpg

Fronts -

7uzute8y.jpg

Tyre shine! -

gejymuba.jpg

Driftworks Extended wheel nuts -

6e2a5u4u.jpg

This means my Rays are now up for sale, they need a refurb, but tyres are good. Approx 6mm tread on the rears and approx 5.5mm on the fronts. Rears are fairly new, and they're Bridgestone potenza RE050's all round. PM me for pics and a price.

Thanks for looking!

Dan

Edited by iLott
  • Like 1

XXR on mine too, 530s I think....but why didn't you get the proper centre caps with the wheels?

Look good though....matt black?? I went for shadow chrome.

Are they 18s or 19s?

I did get them but I don't want the xxr stickers so they're on there without the stickers at the moment. yeah flat black and they're 18's

• Like 1

XXR on mine too, 530s I think....but why didn't you get the proper centre caps with the wheels?

Look good though....matt black?? I went for shadow chrome.

Are they 18s or 19s?

I did get them but I don't want the xxr stickers so they're on there without the stickers at the moment. yeah flat black and they're 18's

strange that...the centre caps i got were imbosed with XXR.

Totally happy with quality of XXRs (even though there are a few wheels snobs out there).....great wheels for the money.

Perhaps they're different through the range? Mine are the plastic bit that you see and then them domed, aluminium stickers with the logo on. But I've bought 'Z' ones :) yeah I like them a lot!

530s or 527s?

(lol ...and I thought I was one of the few who had ventured to XXR wheels)

• Like 1