Pair of Berk Decats that have only been on my car for around 6k miles

20130727_172737_zps2f57c526.jpg

Brand new when I bought them for £210

Complete with gaskets and bolts - £100 collected, £110 delivered

Edited by smudgedon

Posted · Hidden by M13KYF, August 9, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by M13KYF, August 9, 2013 - No reason given

Depends what operation the hospital want me to have next

Maybe one that lets you post stuff out, or maybe one that lets you click the refund button via PP, or maybe the one that stops you telling porkies when you say you've posted stuff when you haven't?

No-one wishes you ill matey, but there's being a bit as 'cos you're ill and then there's just taking the mick.

My refund happened today.

Not a word of an apology for being messed about or being lied to though.

Maybe it was me who was wrong for not buying into the bullshit and lies, and maybe I should apologise for that.

Ill take your name off the grasshopper list for you shall I? Im sure you couldn't possibly do that in your condition and no way you'll make it in your current state, you certainly shouldn't be driving with your head all over the place like it is.

• Like 2

My refund happened today.

Not a word of an apology for being messed about or being lied to though.

Maybe it was me who was wrong for not buying into the bullshit and lies, and maybe I should apologise for that.

Ill take your name off the grasshopper list for you shall I? Im sure you couldn't possibly do that in your condition and no way you'll make it in your current state, you certainly shouldn't be driving with your head all over the place like it is.

To be honest I was looking forward to Smudge turning up to this and still hope he does.