[SOLD]Berk Decats

smudgedon

Posted · Hidden by M13KYF, August 9, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by M13KYF, August 9, 2013 - No reason given

Heff, kindly **** off will you? My health is more important than some bonnet lifters

And no I won't be attending the meet as I have other priorities to deal with

Posted · Hidden by M13KYF, August 9, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by M13KYF, August 9, 2013 - No reason given

At no point have I taken anyone for a for a ride. I have had several unexpected things happen to me recently which have taken priority and made me unable to deliver things to people

Most have understood this and been more than willing to be patient whilst I updated people when I can. Some people have unfortunately decided to take my decision to prioritise my health as a personal insult and now want to throw their toys out of the pram

Everything was sent out earlier this week or refunds given due to the Mrs taking time out of work to get things done for me

As for trying to put others off buying bits from me, no skin off my nose! Just a shame some people see it as a way to retaliate and even sadder that others seem to listen :lol: I thought this was a site with mature members compared to the Corsa forum I was on many years ago? Perhaps not

For those that do care, the worst has been dealt with after 2 surgeries and I'm now on the mend :thumbs:

Of anyone else feel some need to throw dirt on my name, feel free and I'll give youy typical "don't give a @*!#" response as it's clearly tbe attitude you have taken towards me