Owned the car for a month now... see what I've done. [ PIC HEAVY ]

lewisdavid_

Love it! :thumbs:

God i wish i bought those wheels when i had the chance!! :(

possibly the best thing i ever did...S1HNK was a top lad and looked after them perfectly.. wrapping them in the best tyres was a bonus too .. thanks again brother

No worries fella, they have certainly gone to a good home! That gearknob is insane :D

Work looks brilliant, and great to see you making it your own.

I'm going to buck the trend by saying I actually hate it - especially the colour - but I do respect it.

Mainly as I associate gold / cream with old Rover 25s and the blue rinse brigade and can't shift away from that feeling.

But if I could, I'd respray mine in a candy blue so I get the concept ;)

I really like the 370z side repeaters, if you have made the effort to delete the originals, they are worth retro fitting. I don't know if they are a straight swap though (probably not).

I'm getting a lot of inspiration from your car, your lucky to have so many friends in the various trades!

Loving the progress on the build mate.

For MOT - an indication bulb/flash must be seen when looking at the car from angle. So if you are looking completely side on you may struggle.

As for the 370 repeaters, i was looking on a few threads the other week as i am toying with the idea. They are bigger than the 350 Zed badge hole, but can be made to fit/extended quite easily aparantly. Little drilling / welding etc.

Matt

I have seen something on eBay that's similar to the BMW side badge indicator on the Z4. It's suppose to act like a side light or just for fun? So only comes in white or blue and just fits under your current "Z" badge. This could be worth a shout?

my friend is an MOT tester ( lucky me ) he said if its not there to test it cant be tested.. god knows on the true legalities though but i couldnt live with them just didnt look right stuck on there :(

I got vented carbon wings mate with no side repeaters and I got told the same thing mate :)

How much did it cost for the full respray bonny lad?

Alreet Phil. Check post #67 ;)

Wow! I need to start befriending some painters! :o

Aye, I was about to say that isnt a good guideline for future reference, Id get mine done twice a year if it was :lol: