Am I being dense?

tell you what.... coz i like you and if you promise me to never stray from the right path ever again and end up in the wrong stand talking to evil people :lol: ,

I SHALL SEND YOU A FREE STICKER!

PM me your details, which one you want (see stickied post in the "general section" of the forum ) and I shall make you feel even more welcome! :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive still got to put my sticker in the car. :blush:

A job for tonight I think :)

Sorry for the confusion David. As has been posted before, there are actually two sites in the UK for the 350Z.

There are various reasons for there being two sites in the UK (there used to be one some time ago). Although it appears people have pointed out one obvious difference already.

As above, we dont mind giving out the link to the other site, and it seems that you may have been speaking to a chap who is a member of the other place so hopefully you will be able to get in touch with him if you need to.

You know how in times gone by we used to ship people off to Australia when we no longer wanted them in this country. Then hundreds of years later Australia actually became one of the leading destinations for people leaving the UK for good in search of a better life?

Well G'day :thumbs::)

The only other Zeds i saw were at the ZX stand. I was looking at the lovely old 240's.

I joined your club when I got my 350 a couple of months ago. I assumed there was only club. It's like the Judean peoples front - it's so confusing!

Anyway back to my childish wants of feeling i belong - I want a sticker! Minel, shall I send you a pm?

:help:

David,

Welcome to the forum mate. Don't worry about all the confusion, just enjoy this site for what it is!

Free and fun, with lots of free knowledge! There isn't anything more you need to know :D

and whats wrong with The People's Front for Judea??

Brian: Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?

Reg: **** off! We're the People's Front of Judea

:teeth:

I fancy a burger..going Burger King anyone want anything?

Nah, mine isn't on. It made it to about 3 inches away from the screen and fell into bits, folded on itself and basically looked w4nk. So I binned it.

Lets be clear.....

That was YOUR incompetence, not any fault of the stickers! :p

I can fully vouch for what cruel and unpredictable beasts these Z's can be.

OK Ill admit it. It took me over 2 hours to glue a Z on the front of my car.

Has anyone EVER found a superglue that sticks the majority of plastics? At one point I toyed wth the idea of melting the chuffing thing on.

It was all the badges fault :dry:

To be clear, David, any numpty but Jonathan can put the sticker on. I have the skills of a regurgitated baked bean and even I didn't f@ck it up! ;):p

You talking about the burger, Chris? Haven't tried to put mine on yet as they arrived the day I kerbed my wheel and I've been in a girly sulk since.

Has anyone EVER found a superglue that sticks the majority of plastics? At one point I toyed wth the idea of melting the chuffing thing on.

I'm not allowed use sperglue any more. Was putting chrome rings on the vents of my last car and managed to stick my fingers to the dash. :blush:

I'm not allowed use sperglue any more. Was putting chrome rings on the vents of my last car and managed to stick my fingers to the dash. :blush:

Could be worse - my mates ex managed to superglue her teeth together! Reason, she tried to bite the plastic end "nipple" off a new tube.

Still, at least it gave the doctors in A&E a laugh, and me - for many years to come!!!!!

Could be worse - my mates ex managed to superglue her teeth together! Reason, she tried to bite the plastic end "nipple" off a new tube.

Still, at least it gave the doctors in A&E a laugh, and me - for many years to come!!!!!

:lol::clap:

no think he's talking about one on the grill like redzed's

Ah, good. I'd been lead to believe the burgers were easy........

they are. The hardest bit is removing the old 3m pad. Guaranteed sore fingers