Am I being dense?

no think he's talking about one on the grill like redzed's

Ah, good. I'd been lead to believe the burgers were easy........

they are. The hardest bit is removing the old 3m pad. Guaranteed sore fingers

+1 :thumbs: Hairdryer and Dental Floss ...it's the future. PS your neighbours will never look at you the same way again.

Just a thought, if superglue is so sticky, why doesn't it stick to the inside of the tube :teeth: .....and yes I know why

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 :thumbs: Hairdryer and Dental Floss ...it's the future. PS your neighbours will never look at you the same way again.

And a pencil eraser (and no, I don't normally call them that) for the residue - works pretty well. Just get a decent one though.

tell you what.... coz i like you and if you promise me to never stray from the right path ever again and end up in the wrong stand talking to evil people :lol: ,

I SHALL SEND YOU A FREE STICKER!

PM me your details, which one you want (see stickied post in the "general section" of the forum ) and I shall make you feel even more welcome! :lol:

What an arthur daley you are! Trying to con me out of my pennies when I've got over 350 posts! Seriously though, I shall still send the money, I think it's a very small price to pay for the entertainment value of the site, plus the sticker. :thumbs:

tell you what.... coz i like you and if you promise me to never stray from the right path ever again and end up in the wrong stand talking to evil people :lol: ,

I SHALL SEND YOU A FREE STICKER!

PM me your details, which one you want (see stickied post in the "general section" of the forum ) and I shall make you feel even more welcome! :lol:

What an arthur daley you are! Trying to con me out of my pennies when I've got over 350 posts! Seriously though, I shall still send the money, I think it's a very small price to pay for the entertainment value of the site, plus the sticker. :thumbs:

Val wasn't talking to you he was talking to Davidw :)

ooooooooooooo I'M SORRY!!!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I hadn't realised you were such a whore! :lol:

don't send the money! of course it's free honey! :teeth::teeth::teeth:

For everyone else: Nicola Pmd me asking for a sticker, I asked her for the money not realiseing she is such a whore that she's got over 700 posts :blush:

For everyone else: Nicola Pmd me asking for a sticker, I asked her for the money not realiseing she is such a whore that she's got over 700 posts :blush:

Probably not the best thing to call a lady Val! :p

;)