Am I being dense?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol there is no joining fee mate its free you are a full member. This site is not about making money its about sharing similar passion for the same car. enjoy geeza... once you hit 350 posts you get a free club decal for your car. :thumbs:;)

aha!

two wits don't make a right you know.

I was after a 350z club sticker for my car and a guy I met at Japfest (baldyman i think) said you had to be a full member and you got one in your pack.

:surrender:

aha!

two wits don't make a right you know.

I was after a 350z club sticker for my car and a guy I met at Japfest (baldyman i think) said you had to be a full member and you got one in your pack.

:surrender:

Thats another site altogether mate. :thumbdown: Your better off here where its free :D

Note: removed a comment, we dont want to cause any "forum wars" - hope thats ok

You lot seem to have far too much time on your hands!!! B)

I'll never get to 350 posts. You'll drive me mad before that.

So who the hell was I talking to? And who am I talking to now?

You was talking to a member of another 350z site that charge you £35 for what you can get here for free :)

you were talking to the "other" 350Z club. Now if you were there, asking about us, they'd censor our website address, but we are biggger than that:

www.DELETED.co.uk

here you go :lol:

ok maybe try www.DELETED.com :lol:

anyway they want £35 for the sticker ;) (and not much else) you make your choice :teeth:

If you want a lovely 350z-UK sticker PM TheMinel and he sell you one for a quid :thumbs: they come in loads of colours

www350z-ukcom-1.jpg

Oh and by the way, we were hiding on The Z Club stand at JapFest. I'm supprised you found the 350z OC stand, I couldnt find them anywhere! :doh:

:lol: I was told they were so far away from everywhere, they thought they were in the middle of a field somewhere in Ireland :lol:

I believe the term you are looking for my friend are Evil Gnomes from the planet Neptune. be careful... they clone themselves as bald human beings but only by the distinct trained 350z-uk eye, can you tell that they are not human. So many have perished under their spells.

However in this world there are a few who stand, we call ourselves Ronins.. or our code name 350z-uk, and we dedicate our life for the salvation of humankind against the battle against the Evil Gnombes. Only by uniting us can we stand forth and send these aliens back to the planet where they crawl from.

Go my son go forth, I am Zedrush, and before me, I see a whole ARMY of my countrymen here to battle the Gnomes. Ay, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives.... but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

The only other Zeds i saw were at the ZX stand. I was looking at the lovely old 240's.

I joined your club when I got my 350 a couple of months ago. I assumed there was only club. It's like the Judean peoples front - it's so confusing!

Anyway back to my childish wants of feeling i belong - I want a sticker! Minel, shall I send you a pm?

:help: