Gunk left on wheels from removed balance weights

ioneabee

This stuff is a nightmare to get off. I spent literally days cleaning my wheels inside & out to try and remove that gunk. In the end I had to use some heavy duty cutting compound which had sand in it to clean it all off. Even then i wasnt happy with the finish, but luckily it was on the inside of the wheel so not too visable.

Is there a way to put the weight things on the tyre behind the spokes? I seem to always have a garage that sticks mine right between the spokes for everyone to see.

Not much choice really, they have to put it where it balances the wheel. If you moved it to behind a spoke it wouldnt balance.

Is there a way to put the weight things on the tyre behind the spokes? I seem to always have a garage that sticks mine right between the spokes for everyone to see.

Not much choice really, they have to put it where it balances the wheel. If you moved it to behind a spoke it wouldnt balance.

Depends if your guy has a fancy machine that balances so you can put the weights wherever you want like behind the spokes ;)

Kaizer ;)

Edited by spursmaddave