New girl from Horsham

Ad, I'm not sure when you last had your eyes tested, but the plate on that black 370 definitely aint G17 BYE! :lol:

I thought some clever so and so would say that ;) That's his new plate!

I think the G17 BYE plate was actually sold to a member on here.

Thank you for all the welcomes!

That is indeed my old 370z, I do miss it!

Good to see its being out to good use, I want my number plate back!!

Sparks and coilpack coming tomorrow, just going in blind and seeing if this fixes the 350!

Not come across one so slow to turnover. Fuel damper, and is the exhaust a bit loose? As the others say a bit hard to hear, good to hear you're already ordered some bits. Perhaps send Zmanalex a pm with a link to the video, being one of super resident Z gurus here, he'll be able to tell yo. ;) Good luck getting it sorted, and enjoy it once you do. Pity about the black beasty. We often regret cars we let go.

Ahhhh, i know its stupid that i didnt mention it in my initial post, but the exhuast midpipe corroded all the way through and snapped off, so it arrived without a back box and I have been turning it over without it on...im assuming this could cause a misfire? but then again i dont know if the previous owner had the problem when the exhaust was still in tact! spending the whole day on it tomorrow so we will see!