Spray/body work shop in or near Surrey?

HRAB

As with most 04 Zeds my front bumper, wings and bonnet have been pebble dashed. I went to a local car restorer just to get an idea of cost. He quoted £750+ vat for the front end and an additional £200 for the odd dink on the door! Seems like alot of money to me.

Anyone know of any places South of London that offer decent work for good prices?

Edited by HRAB

Spraying isn't cheap, and the Azure is a very hard colour to match. There's a spray shop in Guildford called Bodyart and they are supposed to be amazing. I'd give them a call for an idea of price. I haven't used them myself, but I've seen a lot of very nice cars which have rolled out from their booth.

I can definitely recommend TGM in fleet. They have now dealt with a number of members from here (including me) and done a top job. They are not cheap however, but you get what you pay for.

I had my car keyed across 2 panels and they sorted it with a re-spray over the back arch and rear bumper. Whilst Wasso was detailing my car i asked him to watch out for any imperfections or identifying marks from the respray. He couldn't spot any difference which shows how good a job they do.

Edited by Will370z

Those prices you've been quoted are outrageous! Shop around ... and if they don't mention that the B17 (Azure) is a two stage process (base then metallic) walk away as they will not manage a paint match - ideally if you're getting the front end done you'll want it blended onto the wings anyway :thumbs:

I can definitely recommend TGM in fleet. They have now dealt with a number of members from here (including me) and done a top job. They are not cheap however, but you get what you pay for.

I had my car keyed across 2 panels and they sorted it with a re-spray over the back arch and rear bumper. Whilst Wasso was detailing my car i asked him to watch out for any imperfections or identifying marks from the respray. He couldn't spot any difference which shows how good a job they do.

with Wasso being a perfectionist and having had his fair share of paint issues, that really is a testament to them!

How much did you have to pay if you don't mind me asking? I've got some bits I'd like doing sometime

with Wasso being a perfectionist and having had his fair share of paint issues, that really is a testament to them!

How much did you have to pay if you don't mind me asking? I've got some bits I'd like doing sometime

Whenever detailing I always point out issues to the owner and Will said to me let me know if you spot anything? Well, I'd finished the car and couldn't fault anything. There was no clues, or anything of the mind to suggest any panel had been repainted. The finish and quality was A1 perfect. Will had to point out which panels had been done and even after pointing out you would never have know.

Also considering his paint isn't your normal paint the oem light effects from Black to Rose carries on as it should oem.

Truly fantastic finish!

• Like 2

I am in the process of announcing a special offer for front re-sprays (bumper, bonnet and wings) on facebook.

For more information, join us of facebook as our liked members are the ones who get to hear about it first.

Ray

• Like 1

I am in the process of announcing a special offer for front re-sprays (bumper, bonnet and wings) on facebook.

For more information, join us of facebook as our liked members are the ones who get to hear about it first.

Ray

This page? https://www.facebook.com/pages/RT-Performance/374627079254909?fref=ts

Is that special offer going to be only for when you combine the lot? I have a bumper in primer which I'm interested in having done.

Ray

This page? https://www.facebook...9254909?fref=ts

Is that special offer going to be only for when you combine the lot? I have a bumper in primer which I'm interested in having done.

Not that one.

https://www.facebook...RTPerformanceUK

&

https://www.facebook.com/groups/390546467676993/

Call us if you want to discuss in more detail.

Edited by RT-Performance

£450! Not bad.....shame about the VAT ;)

Hey that VAT goes to the government who make sure it is spent on things that matter :thumbs:

Yeah their pay rise, anyway I thought you posted the other day saying you avoided politics ;)

Brilliant, thanks for all your replies. I'll do some calling about and see what people are quoting.

I've liked RT performance on facebook so will keep any eye out for your offers as well!