first time its let me down

Chris AME

Zed let me down on my drive home tonight, seemed to lose power then engine slip and vdc light came on, car takes a bit longer to crank than usual. Tried clearing codes but lights come straight back on.

Gonna pop back to work for consult so I can read the codes, im suspecting a sensor fault but I will find out shortly

Edited by atkin666
  • Like 1

Zed let me down on my drive home tonight, seemed to lose power then engine slip and vdc light came on, car takes a bit longer to crank than usual. Tried clearing codes but lights come straight back on.

Gonna pop back to work for consult so I can read the codes, im suspecting a sensor fault but I will find out shortly

Japanese reliability - breaks down but still works. Just takes longer to crank :lol:

Joking aside glad you tracked it down. Hope you can get it sorted soon.

I currently have similar issues on my Zed, Takes 5+ seconds turning the key to start, the Engine Check light, Slip and TCS lights are on 75% of the time but was told that could be the sports cats, and very occasionally the 'Slip' light flashes and I seem to loose power as if it thinks im breaking traction and cutting power?