How to know when you've got a keeper...

pcw1982

We found out last week that my wife is pregnant and I said with a small lump in my throat do you think we need to sell the Zed?

Wife: Why?

Me: Its only got two seats, not very convenient any more

Wife: But its got a boot!

That my friends is a keeper! :teeth:

• Like 4

Congrats on your news. So the fact that:

A. You're married

and

B. your wife is now pregnant, doesn't stand her as a 'keeper'.

It's:

C. The fact she'll let you keep the Zed means that she's worth holding onto.

Good work :thumbs::lol:

• Like 2

Our littl'un is now three and 15kg which means I can get a Z . . . we both work full time, my wife drops the boy at nursery, I pick him up . . . on those rare occassions when there are all three of us travelling together there's her Scoob or my £620 Ebay Punto (which is brilliant!).

All I need now is the time to look properly for one . . .

Haha been there, wait until you wake up one morning ( in my case 11 months after birth) and realise the zed has to go. For me it was the realisation that i couldnt enjoy my car with my family anymore....

Congratulations. I have a 10 week old daughter, it's the best feeling in the world being a father.

I now live in fear of the above mentioned day as although my wife was also ok with me keeping the zed I know that as much as I love my car she's gonna have to go sometime in the near'ish future.

My aim though is to get my daughter hooked on cars as much as i am so that when she's old enough I can share my other love with her. I've already got her watching formula 1 with me and seems to like the noise of a V6 :thumbs: