smurfnet (MRS BUSTER)

buster

eagerly awaiting Mrs Buster home after spending the weekend in London with her mum and sisters........all seems to have fallen into place with the purchase of spurs mad daves zed as well as he will be picking Netti and her mum up about now,in the jag, to take her to collect his zed and her new toy.....

oh the neighbours will start gossipping now :lol: :lol:

see you soon babes.x x x

and a big thanks to Dave and Mary on making a very special ladys dream s come true :teeth:

Edited by buster
  • Like 6

OK well i have been home for 1/2 hour and I feel raped!!!!!! First thing Bob said is 'I've sold your exhaust Babe' He also nabbed the accelarator pedal :scare:

BUT I AM KEEPING THE UPREV :yahoo:

Thanks to Dave and Mary for picking mother and I up today and I can honestly say that I (Bob, Chris and Kim) will look after Bluebell and I'm sure some sort of build thread will appear

• Like 1

Yeah well done :dry:

Only joking, if she gives you half the fun she has given me the last 3.5 years then you will be very lucky...

Oh and don't worry there is a beand new shiny accelorator pedal in the box, and even fitting that one on the Ginger Ninja won't make it faster :p

• Like 1