Vultures Assemble - Complete Zed Breaking

Keyser

nearside door weather seal? and also price for headlight please.

Do you want the whole rubber trim?

yes please.pm me a price.

Will check it is undamaged and PM you in the morning mate :)

Do you have two cat convertors with the heatshields? or just the heatshields..... (preferably the latter if its seperate)

thanks!

EDIT:

also the top plastic shown in this picture if still free PM me a price on the above :)...just the one on the top of the photo, I dont need any of the other plastics

KODC0953_zps3c3abec0.jpg

Edited by cmr1991

Stop PM'ing me about the bolt it is sold :)

KODC0970_zps151c0cf6.jpg

What are the chances of someone wanting that random bolt I only took the pic for a laugh :lol:

Still got loads of bits left, all the front plalstics and the big bit that goes over the rear speakers, I also have about 3 of the cubbys from behind the seats the little ones, and I have more than 1 off some other bits so pm me and I can check.

Seats are now fully working after I changed the motor in the drivers side seat.

Im looking for the exterior trim for the roof / windshield.

These 2.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$%28KGrHqJHJDIE7BcvkTEGBO50CJMB5g~~60_58.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$%28KGrHqRHJBsE60e3u4,8BO50CTWT!w~~60_58.JPG

The rubber has to be in very good condition. DO you have these and what price will it cost?

Can you send some pictures of it so i can see the quality.

Best Regards

Simon da Silva

At the base of the rear wheel arch on the edge which is closest to the front of the car (drivers side), there should be a small peice of rubber/ plastic which covers the metal there (around the size of a pack of playing cards). Mine is missing- any chance this car has that? I can take a pic to be more precise when I get home! Thanks.

Edited by Siman350z

Im looking for the exterior trim for the roof / windshield.

These 2.

http://i.ebayimg.com...MB5g~~60_58.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com...WT!w~~60_58.JPG

The rubber has to be in very good condition. DO you have these and what price will it cost?

Can you send some pictures of it so i can see the quality.

Best Regards

Simon da Silva

Drivers side is fine rubber looks good. Pass side - the plastic has a crack in it so may be of no use - I can get pics if you want just the drivers side and/or the other one?

At the base of the rear wheel arch on the edge which is closest to the front of the car (drivers side), there should be a small peice of rubber/ plastic which covers the metal there (around the size of a pack of playing cards). Mine is missing- any chance this car has that? I can take a pic to be more precise when I get home! Thanks.

I think I know the bit - this one has a tear in it - you can have it for the price of postage if it will help you out until you get a good one - I can get a pic to be sure its the right bit :)

Edited by Keyser

What's your number mate I have pm'd about a a list of parts I need

PM replied to :)

If the passenger side motor and regulator is still available could you shoot me a pm?

Thanks

On it's way

• 2 weeks later...

Keyser, do you have a drivers side mirror glass about still? Mine is hanging on by a thread atm...

Believe it needs to be heated!? (If that makes a difference...)

No PM'd :(

Did you car every throw up a p0340 code for the cam sensor, If not you still got the green camsensor drivers side?

Try ZmanAlex for that mate - - not stripping the engine (yet)

Do you have the drivers side window motor?

PM'd

Edited by Keyser