Vultures Assemble - Complete Zed Breaking

Keyser

Very specific request, do you have the two screws that secure the OBD2 ports metal bracket in place?

Ok I have this bracket

KODC1324_zpsbbe64e2a.jpg

held in by these 2 screws

KODC1323_zps6052b82b.jpg

The look OEM but as the dash was/is missing when I got here I can't be sure if they are the correct originals - but you're welcome to them if they will help out :thumbs:

PM me your address

Pretty sure they are the screws Chris - i took mine out a while back*

*no promises though :)

If your wrong ....

they won't fit :lol:

Thanks a lot, PM sent :thumbs:

PM replied to - in a jiffy bag will drop em in a post box tomorrow :thumbs:

• Like 1

How is the wireloom looking? and do you think it would fit a 2003 LHD entusiast model ( US Import ) mine is semi hacked up.. pre own did some wierd stuff to it.. do i keep getting error codes with the throttle pedal position sensor..

so i'd like to repace the harness to see if it fixes the problem

Is the drivers side mirror still available?

Case is OK mount and glass are broken

How is the wireloom looking? and do you think it would fit a 2003 LHD entusiast model ( US Import ) mine is semi hacked up.. pre own did some wierd stuff to it.. do i keep getting error codes with the throttle pedal position sensor..

so i'd like to repace the harness to see if it fixes the problem

Loom seems OK - lot of work to strip the whole loom though!

Does this have the auto-dip wing mirrors when you put it in reverse? If so I'd be interested in the parts I'd need to convert my mirrors... assuming that's possible.

No idea and its not running anymore - You could PM luke0549 see if he can remember if it worked ?

Screws arrived yesterday Chris :thumbs:

The "Dont loose them" note made me laugh. Especially considering one of them tried to escape as I unwrapped them :lol:

But did they fit????

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Do you please have the OEM phone cradle and a few of the small plastic panel clips (i.e Holding the batter cover down in the engine bay, small plastic round clips with a fixer clip pushed into the middle of it. Or would they maybe be pennies from the dealers?

Hi,

Do you please have the OEM phone cradle and a few of the small plastic panel clips (i.e Holding the batter cover down in the engine bay, small plastic round clips with a fixer clip pushed into the middle of it. Or would they maybe be pennies from the dealers?

All the plastic has gone but you can get the clips from Alex or eBay - no cradle in this one - think I have one in the loft somewhere though if you want I can have a look.