Vultures Assemble - Complete Zed Breaking

Keyser

Hi mate looking for the plastic bottom cover for the rear strut brace. Still got it?

Yes I have one :) - getting to it is an issue as everything is still in storage as we hit 3 months behind on my loft conversion :(

Before anyone says anything the problem is the weather - they can't open the roof to put the dormers in until it stops raining :rant:

How much for the large storage area door behind the passenger seat, including the hinge part? My hinge is broken one side and the other side is bent up as obviously had more pressure on it since..

As above for getting to it - I would need to dig it out and confirm its condition but one went in the shed :)

It didn't rain yesterday :shrug::bleh:

When I have friends like you I don't need enemies do I!

They need 7 - 10 days it's not even the rain they can tarp it - it's the wind and given that a few houses and industrial units near here have lost "proper" roof's I don't see a tarp keeping us very dry :(

Hi what condition is the bonnet and front bumper in if you still have them? Nd is it black thanks

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Bumper was broken, bonnet was fine but went ages ago sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Keyser just a quick one. I also had a front impact and was wondering if any of these bits survived your collision intact?:

• Front bulkhead airbag sensor (new/unused obviously)
  • "Unrecorded" / fresh SRS ECU module (it seems that my existing one can be "flashed" for £30 so I'm not sure if you can beat that price?)
  • Driver side headlamp fixing bracket (was cracked during impact)
  • Radiator fixing bracket (the plastic bracket that holds it in place has cracked along the driver's side)
  • The front bumper's air-deflecting plastics which sit behind the it and channel the flow towards the radiator

Thanks,

Alexander

Hi Keyser just a quick one. I also had a front impact and was wondering if any of these bits survived your collision intact?:

• Front bulkhead airbag sensor (new/unused obviously)
  • "Unrecorded" / fresh SRS ECU module (it seems that my existing one can be "flashed" for £30 so I'm not sure if you can beat that price?)
  • Driver side headlamp fixing bracket (was cracked during impact)
  • Radiator fixing bracket (the plastic bracket that holds it in place has cracked along the driver's side)
  • The front bumper's air-deflecting plastics which sit behind the it and channel the flow towards the radiator

Thanks,

Alexander

I had no airbags deployed in this one and we have stripped out what was there BUT it is a JDM I don't know what will cross over as they have less air bags than a UK GT.

Think I have the head lamp bracket

All front end parts rad mount, rads, plastics etc that were not damaged have gone - sorry.

I may also have trouble finding the bits at the moment but let me know if you still want them I'll have a dig around and see what I can find :thumbs: