18" GTR's to small?

Dan-s14a

hello guys im just in the process of getting a 350z for the first time and I have some rota gtr's 18" 9.5j all round will they be to small? anyone got any pics of a 350 on 18" gtr or any 18's at all thanks guys

What colour are your wheels buddy?

IMO GTRs always look a little smaller than they are....probably due to spoke design, but also enhanced by wheel colour.

If you've got the cash - go for 19s.

20s on some wheels look silly on Zs, but think the GTR wheel is one you can get away with.

I had the 18" Rotas on mine and it looked too small, probably because the car should have been lowered a little more.

I've got 20" now which I know a lot of people think is too big but I like them.

I agree with the guys saying 19's suit the car. But it's all down to personal taste really.

Check my post in the newbies section for pics (posted last night).

IMO GTRs always look a little smaller than they are....probably due to spoke design, but also enhanced by wheel colour.

If you've got the cash - go for 19s.

20s on some wheels look silly on Zs, but think the GTR wheel is one you can get away with.

mmm I disagree, the spoke design makes them look bigger than any other spoke design I think.. I have fighters which are exactly the same size but they look smaller so may trade in for some GTR's again that I had on my blue one

575436_10151599430708936_1947305374_n.jpg

Edited by A9H-RX

Getting the right offsets and tyres sizes make a huge difference to appearance, if you get the right tyres and a healthy offset 18s look great get a set hidden in the arch and tyres to low profile or two high will make the wheel look tiny