Not a good day

squanchy

Not cool at all, was this in Aberdeen?

Actually I just answered my own question :)

If it helps at all mate which I doubt it will, I stopped by your car last Thursday to admire your wheels as I was driving down your street. There was definately no scratch marks on it at that point.

Looks to me like some drunken knobs. I used to stay in Watson street and on more than one occasion I caught some 18+ drunken arseholes walking down the street kicking off wing mirrors and booting in doors for nothing more than drunken fun!

Must have been Thursday night it happened then, cos I got back on Friday. Just gotten round to sorting everything now. There's no CCTV anyway, so it doesn't really help!

Not sure whether to put the car in to get done when I go away this time, or leave it a while. Would be gutted if it just happened again straight away. Would have been better off leaving it at my Dad's house in Shedz!

What is it you're driving?

If it helps at all mate which I doubt it will, I stopped by your car last Thursday to admire your wheels as I was driving down your street. There was definately no scratch marks on it at that point.

Looks to me like some drunken knobs. I used to stay in Watson street and on more than one occasion I caught some 18+ drunken arseholes walking down the street kicking off wing mirrors and booting in doors for nothing more than drunken fun!

Must have been Thursday night it happened then, cos I got back on Friday. Just gotten round to sorting everything now. There's no CCTV anyway, so it doesn't really help!

Not sure whether to put the car in to get done when I go away this time, or leave it a while. Would be gutted if it just happened again straight away. Would have been better off leaving it at my Dad's house in Shedz!

Maybe a wise move leaving it a trip or so.

I've got a midnight blue HR with factory fitted nismo kit and LMGT4s. Was liking the colour of your wheels as I was considering bronze when I get the refurb done.

I've got a midnight blue HR with factory fitted nismo kit and LMGT4s. Was liking the colour of your wheels as I was considering bronze when I get the refurb done.

Interesting, haven't seen you about before. Will keep an eye out.

Well, car is going to my dad's mate next time I'm away. Will probably keep it up at my Dad's for a while after. Will post up photos when it's done.

Interesting, haven't seen you about before. Will keep an eye out.

Well, car is going to my dad's mate next time I'm away. Will probably keep it up at my Dad's for a while after. Will post up photos when it's done.

It doesn't come out to play enough. Only done 17k since new on a 57 plate. I keep it at my folks when I'm offshore as I don't have room for two cars on my drive yet. It'll be about a fair bit next week!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, the car has been in for a full respray, and all I've got to go on while I'm offshore is this shitty photo off my dad's awful camera phone!!

2013-06-21_121051_zps15ebd89c.jpg

Very annoying, better photos to follow when I get back from offshore a week on Thursday... Excited!