Birthday today

raduv66

Been chilling today getting slowly drunk :D nothing special watched the Monaco qualifying then out in the Z . Out tomorrow for a Sunday lunch at The weald of kent ( you might know this one SMD ) . Now watching Raiders on Blu and a question has a better action adventure film been made since this doozy came out ?

Edited by raduv66

You're having the best birthday! Jaws is a classic, Robert Shaw is awesome. The USS Indianapolis speech is my favourite in Cinema.

Here's to swimmin' with bow legged women.

These are why Sony invented BD for B) forget all these modern CGI fests they might give you the bang for your bucks but where are the characters ?

• Like 1

Been chilling today getting slowly drunk :D nothing special watched the Monaco qualifying then out in the Z .

Getting slowly drunk then out in the zed? :shrug:

I'm guessing and hoping that isn't how it read! Happy birthday :thumbs:

Been chilling today getting slowly drunk :D nothing special watched the Monaco qualifying then out in the Z .

Getting slowly drunk then out in the zed? :shrug:

I'm guessing and hoping that isn't how it read! Happy birthday :thumbs:

Ha ha safety firsts Z first then drunk as a buggrerd skunk as much as a skunk can get buggered or as much as I can bugger a skunk :scare: . I think I might be drunk :lol: and worse I think I might of been buggered by a skunk but the hangover will get rid of those memories :lol:

Ha ha safety firsts Z first then drunk as a buggrerd skunk as much as a skunk can get buggered or as much as I can bugger a skunk :scare: . I think I might be drunk :lol: and worse I think I might of been buggered by a skunk but the hangover will get rid of those memories :lol:

:worthless:

:worthless:

I'm to buggered to take pics and I'm afraid the skunk is to pi**ed to take them ;) I did ask .

So what to finish on this Speilberg night Close Encounters or one of the best Speilberg films he didn't direct and I'm not talking of the modern modern JJ Super 8 . Easy one for you film fans .

Edited by raduv66

It's got to be Goonies surely?

Nope :teeth: Speilberg was down to do ET ETat the time and couldn't do this film " supposedly " so another director was drafted in . But in all essence it's a SS movie.Google is your friend for this one.

Edited by raduv66