New member from Hereford .

Evening guys and gals. Thought I'd introduce myself. Been lurking a few weeks. Mark Harris and from Hereford. Been an rx7 enthusiast for 13 years. Owned 7 of them and owned the last one a mear. 5 months . My last one had 535hp and 385lbft. But I didn't enjoy it lol

It was on off switch. Nightmare to drive around town and needed to plan journey by petrol stations. I've been converted to the idea of a 350z and potentially charging it later on to get a bit of extra kick. I'm not after rocket car any more and appreciate I'm never gonna get something as quick as the last rex but I'm sure I will have a nicer all round car. . I am keeping my eye out for a nice one . Update a thread when I do . Cheers

A little pic of the rex I just sold

post-18791-0-59102000-1369084799_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mgharris2182

Haha thanks. My extension is defo going to be happening but once ball is rolling and if I seen an example I like I'm sure ill do both. I can't not have a toy now can I .. ??

Haha thanks. My extension is defo going to be happening but once ball is rolling and if I seen an example I like I'm sure ill do both. I can't not have a toy now can I .. ??

It's important in life, whatever your situation to have at least one thing that puts a grin on your face...