Hi Im New :)

Hi there, I have recently just bought a 350z which is currently being modified for the Modball Rally Europe. I am yet to find an exhaust that sounds sweet and not chavvy (no offense). I also own a Honda Civic EK9 which obivously sounds alot different to the 350z so I am stuck for what will sound good, it would be much appreciated if anyone could help out with any suggestions?

Thanks! :teeth:

:welcome: to the forum,

I'm sure lots of people will throw their ideas for exhausts. You can listen to most of them on youtube but coming to one of the meets is your best bet

Thanks guys, I have youtube'd quite a few but obvioulsy it's hard to get a real clear sound and some of them sound :thumbdown: I guess coming to a meet would be the best idea, however I only have 5 weeks until I go so it depends on how regularly they are held and im based in Hampshire...

Are you near the top end or the bottom end?

Calm down BBK, she's only just signed up! :lol:

Hello and :welcome: LaurenAmy. Lots of different choices with exhausts as I'm sure you're aware, not just with back boxes but decats, HFC etc, all make differences to the sound.

Plenty of members in the surrounding area, so I'm sure you'll be able to get an idea.

Keep us all posted with the Modball Rally developments :thumbs:

Thanks for all your suggestions everyone :) To be honest I have no idea what I would really like as when I hear somthing new I kinda change my mind! Best thing is probably as you said to go in person and listen to some and then go from there as youtube can be a little deceiving sometimes.

I only have one picture at the moment of her standard and then when I pop down to the garage I will take some pics and post them as she's being worked on, and then of course Modball :D

Everyone has a different opinion on what sounds good, I personally have the nismo exhaust fitted to my zed because its the right sound for me. Perhaps some of the guys on here with different set ups could get together so that you can hear each one for yourself. :thumbs:

Hi there, I have recently just bought a 350z which is currently being modified for the Modball Rally Europe.

So, apart from the exhaust, what other mods are you doing/having done to the car?