Finally joining the fold.

I was on the hunt for a clean 313 for a while, however a nice deal has come up on an azure blue 300 GT.

Collecting it on saturday all being well, can't wait ! Love the colour I can't wait to detail it..is that sad ?

Stupid questions incoming :

Having read around the forums ive seen a few comments that say " I bet it was run on 95 " etc. Can you only run these on super ? I only ever ran my FN2 on tesco momentum.

Spacers - Hubcentric or the kind where you get longer studs and replace the OEM studs.

First mods are going to be : Lower it on tein springs, 20mm/25mm spacers, exhaust of some sort including decat, stubby aerial and get rid of the standard stereo, 2013 now having a tape deck is no longer cool.

Hope i'm doing the right thing, I have read a few horror stories with the revup motors :(

Edited by modd1uk

Welcome along :wave:

You posting in here saved me hunting around for the stubby aerial, once i pick the car up il be having one of those off you. Seems strange..selling a honda to buy a nissan to then fit a honda part :p

Stupid questions incoming :

Having read around the forums ive seen a few comments that say " I bet it was run on 95 " etc. Can you only run these on super ? I only ever ran my FN2 on tesco momentum.

Spacers - Hubcentric or the kind where you get longer studs and replace the OEM studs.

First mods are going to be : Lower it on tein springs, 20mm/25mm spacers, exhaust of some sort including decat, stubby aerial and get rid of the standard stereo, 2013 now having a tape deck is no longer cool.

Hope i'm doing the right thing, I have read a few horror stories with the revup motors :(

ONLY run her on shell v power or tesco momentum 99. Personally I prefer shell but I believe this to just be brand snobbery :lol: running a zed on 95 ron has proven to damage pistons, injectors...everything that's important basically!

Hub centric spacers are a must (spacers with the same bore as the hub) and preferably ones that bolt onto the existing setup. Longer studs are fine too though, I've got 10mm non-bolt spacers but have elongated the standard ones without any issues

Welcome aboard :thumbs:

:wave:

Just watch the oil on the Revup. In other words weekly, monthly then quarterly. If weekly is good move to monthly and then quarterly. That way you'll spit any issues immediately.

I'm on 80k now and use about 1L every 700-1,000 miles. Some done burn any at all, but enjoy my car so economy doesn't come into it.

:wave:

Just watch the oil on the Revup. In other words weekly, monthly then quarterly. If weekly is good move to monthly and then quarterly. That way you'll spit any issues immediately.

I'm on 80k now and use about 1L every 700-1,000 miles. Some done burn any at all, but enjoy my car so economy doesn't come into it.

Coming from an FN2 so i know all about oil usage, some k20's use none, some use loads. Mine uses a considerable amount if you're driving it like its stolen. That used to checking it weekly anyway so il just continue my routine.

I was on the hunt for a clean 313 for a while, however a nice deal has come up on an azure blue 300 GT.

Collecting it on saturday all being well, can't wait ! Love the colour I can't wait to detail it..is that sad ?

If it is, there's lots of sad souls on here. :p:lol::teeth:

Edited by bronzee