Money no Object.

raduv66

Some really nice cars apart from the e-type as would much rather have the DB5 . Every classic car show i've been to people flock to the e-type for good reason they look stunning up until you see someone driving one with there head above the windsheild . Then it just reminds me of watching Noddy as a kid . Sorry.

Edited by raduv66

Some really nice cars apart from the e-type as would much rather have the DB5 . Every classic car show i've been to people flock to the e-type for good reason they look stunning up until you see someone driving one with there head above the windsheild . Then it just reminds me of watching Noddy as a kid . Sorry.

That's a fair enough comment, never really used to like them that much until a couple of years back, one of the regulars down the pub bought a red series 1 hard top and it was unbelievable, that changed my opinion of them forever

Wow i put three choices in the OP to make people think there about choices :lol: but maybe i shouldn't of titled it " money no object ". There are some fine looking choices B) and makes mine look like pants in comparison :blush: .

Nah, not really. Most people have gone for 3x exclusive hardcore two seaters, which means that either two aren't going to get used because they'll have a favourite or they'll be getting lifts everywhere because they've got three cars that can't even handle the run to Tesco and back ;):lol:

Tesco do delivery ;) and if money no object would you shop there :unsure:

Money no object I'd probably shun Tesco and have a crack team of highly trained and intelligent early twenties cheerleaders (all wearing quasi-futuristic semi-revealing outfits designed by Pininfarina) handworking the land of my Colombian estate to provide the finest wines, organic meats and fresh veg known to man. All marshalled by Monica Bellucci dressed daily in towering heels, a fresh new simple black pencil skirt and a loosely tied fine white silk blouse, driving an early Lamborghini tractor barking at them in Italian.

• Like 4

Wow i put three choices in the OP to make people think there about choices :lol: but maybe i shouldn't of titled it " money no object ". There are some fine looking choices B) and makes mine look like pants in comparison :blush: .

Nah, not really. Most people have gone for 3x exclusive hardcore two seaters, which means that either two aren't going to get used because they'll have a favourite or they'll be getting lifts everywhere because they've got three cars that can't even handle the run to Tesco and back ;):lol:

Money no object I'd probably shun Tesco and have a crack team of highly trained and intelligent early twenties cheerleaders (all wearing quasi-futuristic semi-revealing outfits designed by Pininfarina) handworking the land of my Colombian estate to provide the finest wines, organic meats and fresh veg known to man. All marshalled by Monica Bellucci dressed daily in towering heels, a fresh new simple black pencil skirt and a loosely tied fine white silk blouse, driving an early Lamborghini tractor barking at them in Italian.

Now that is what i call imagination nuts to the cars.

• Like 1

you sir are my role model :notworthy:

• Like 1

you sir are my role model :notworthy:

+1

Then would come either an E90 M5 touring, E63 AMG wagon,CL63 shooting brake or panamera sport tourismo - I have this batty idea of making a none profit taxi company called "white knuckle taxis" :)

looking back on this i think i would have to take out the german wagon and have one of these instead

Bowler exkr-s

bowler-exr-s-xl.jpg

BowlerDrive_11-L.jpg

i think that could handle the shopping run pretty well and the 'white-knuckle taxi' rides could be pretty much as the crow flies :p

Edited by CrumbMC