PS3 tags

AndyC

Hey guys

Ok, whos got a PS3 and what are your online tags?

Mine is bluebadger, anyone else?

Also, I haven't really looked into this at all but whats the score with the online stuff???

Hey guys

Also, I haven't really looked into this at all but whats the score with the online stuff???

I have one but have not even opened it yet :blush:

Hey guys

Mines sinbad666

What you mean by online stuff?

You can browse the web like you can on your pc although it sometimes doesn't have the plugins to display all the page depending on what your vewing. 350z-uk and Youtube work fine though.

The playstation store just has demo's, video's and games that can be downloaded. Some are free and some you have to pay for but they are usually at a reduced rate.

Games wise, if you go on say Motorstorm you can online game with your mates.

Plus if you have a headset you can chat to each other like a phone. and instant message each other. (this can be done at main playstation screen or in a online game.)

• 6 months later...
Finally joined the club!

If anyone is up for a bit of Pro Evo 2008 give us a shout!

user id: Le_Tank

:p

Good on ya mate!!! I'll add u next time I'm on but not got Pro Evo yet, decidin whether 2 do that or Fifa. Only really online at Motorstorm and gonna have a bash at Colin McRae now I've finished the career.

I'll look out for u tho dude :thumbs:

Finally joined the club!

If anyone is up for a bit of Pro Evo 2008 give us a shout!

user id: Le_Tank

:p

Added! :thumbs::teeth:

Not got Pro Evo yet, i was always a fifa man too.

i play on PES quite abit though, the through ball is sooooooo much better!!

Good on ya mate!!! I'll add u next time I'm on but not got Pro Evo yet, decidin whether 2 do that or Fifa. Only really online at Motorstorm and gonna have a bash at Colin McRae now I've finished the career.

I bought that new Colin Mcrae helicoter simulator for the PC, I'm taking it back though it's rubbish. Keeps crashing. :blush:

I bought that new Colin Mcrae helicoter simulator for the PC, I'm taking it back though it's rubbish. Keeps crashing. :blush:

:lol::blush:

:lol::blush:

:lol: but :( at the same time

• 1 year later...