Gloss Black Roof on a Sunset do I???

Diab2005

I had mine sprayed gloss black looked awesome but then alot started to follow suit ahem Hugh :lol: so went for the carbon wrap! Think the gloss black does look better but the carbon one mine helps tie in with my spoiler, mirrors, b pillars etc

• Like 1

I did mine this week; il get a proper picture later but for now here's two off my phone... Its a lot more difficult to do than it looks though, be warned!

null_zps783730d4.jpg

null_zps14fe05bb.jpg

• Like 1

@ jjt, props for doing it yourself ! I have wrapped loads of parts, the roof on the Zed however had me totally baffled. Spent an hour and a half attempting it, I then cut my losses and went to RT Performance :)

@ jjt, props for doing it yourself ! I have wrapped loads of parts, the roof on the Zed however had me totally baffled. Spent an hour and a half attempting it, I then cut my losses and went to RT Performance :)

took rtbiscuit and myself an hour and a half to do mine, and he lives across the road from you......

£60 :scare: that's cheap man. Yea JJT that looks ace thanks for the upload deff doing it. Is yours wrapped im not doing it myself

Yeah I wrapped it. Used a felt squeegee, a second pair of hands and a lot of swearing.