Are there any Welsh speakers coming to Wales 2013?

I'd bring my son if i could (he's fluent) - but he's in the middle of revising for his AS levels :scare: (how did he get that old - he is only just out of nappies) (he'll hate me for that, but hey, what are parents for but to emabarras their offspring ;) )

I'd bring my son if i could (he's fluent)

My daughter has a decent grade GCSE in Welsh and could probably get by at a push. Funny thing is, you're a lot more likely to hear Welsh being spoken in Chester (or Liverpool) than in Flintshire :lol:

Pete

I'd bring my son if i could (he's fluent) - but he's in the middle of revising for his AS levels :scare: (how did he get that old - he is only just out of nappies) (he'll hate me for that, but hey, what are parents for but to emabarras their offspring ;) )

My son is 6'7" and about half my weight again so difficult to embarrass, even for me :lol:

Im welsh... Brought up in Bangor, lived in bethesda for a while, then pentir, then Menai bridge and now living in llandudno...

I just found this thread sooooo funny! Lol...

I could teach you, but i wont be coming as i have 2 more weeks left in Africa and then heading to Malaysia for 6 weeks so i wont be at the meet :( and wont get to drive my car for another 2 months either :(

o-d, I agree that coming to Malaysia to learn Welsh is probably going a little too far in every sense of the word, but if you ever decide to come to East Yorkshire do please pop in and teach me the rudiments of the language :lol: Have fun in Malaysia and I hope you and your Zed are re-united soon :D