Twix Scam

M13KYF

Isn't this the thing also with coke cans, they get smaller in diameter one time, then a bit shorter in height then next, then make the indent underneath go up further, but they do it so little that you don't notice, but they're getting smaller all the time?

Isn't this the thing also with coke cans, they get smaller in diameter one time, then a bit shorter in height then next, then make the indent underneath go up further, but they do it so little that you don't notice, but they're getting smaller all the time?

They've always stated 330ml.

Been 330ml as long as I can remember.

Apart from in Europe where they're 33cl....

it reminds me of the kitkat joke....whats the diference between an essex girl and a kitkat...you can only get 4 fingers in a kitkat :blush:

redcard.gif Ooh, green room bound that one!

Apart from in Europe where they're 33cl....

I never see cans in Germany, everyone uses the 200ml deposit bottles.