Rays refurb on a Sunset... Standard or different colour?

jjt

Hi all,

My car is booked in to have the wheels refurbished next week; I did say to him I wanted the standard colour...

However, I am now thinking maybe a slightly different colour would set the car off a little more.

I dont want to go too dark, but maybe a shadow chrome?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

IMG_0526.jpg

In addition to this picture, I will shortly be having the roof wrapped in a gloss black as well

I've just had mine done in shadow chrome and they look absolutely mint. I was worried I wouldn't like how dark they are, but the more I look at them the more I like them.

I'll put a pics up tomorrow so you can see the colour, although mine is Azure obviously.

I've just had mine done in shadow chrome and they look absolutely mint. I was worried I wouldn't like how dark they are, but the more I look at them the more I like them.

I'll put a pics up tomorrow so you can see the colour, although mine is Azure obviously.

if you could post them in here that would be great! :thumbs:

The Problem with changing the colour is the rays look sooooo good the colour they are, they are bright, stand out and look a good size wheel

I got a gunmetal zed with the standard silver wheels and they look a good contrast.. if i was to refurb them in a darker colour would i loose the Wow factor of the wheel?

its a hard decision i much perfer the picture you put up than the darker wheels but its all preference i think i want to make my car mine by changing the wheel colour but in doing so not doing the car any benefit

• Like 2

The bronze does look nice!

Here are mine... you'll just have to imaging how much better it will look when my car is clean and shiny too!

They look great with the Azure paint; think im either going to be sensible and get an OEM silver finish or go wild and get a bronze :lol:

Here are mine... you'll just have to imaging how much better it will look when my car is clean and shiny too!

They look great with the Azure paint; think im either going to be sensible and get an OEM silver finish or go wild and get a bronze :lol:

Let your hair down and go bronze you know you will regret it later on if you don't lol.

Let your hair down and go bronze you know you will regret it later on if you don't lol.

+1 for the bronze

+1 for the bronze

+1 i now have matt bronze Rota's on my sunset and they look great