Nismo V2 fitted. Zeditus is taking hold

CrumbMC

The badges were on the car when I got it. Unfortunately the rear one is rolling around Oulton park somewhere. I need to get some mesh on and a plate made up that will fit in the towing eye bit.

It's an EP Racing bumper if anyone is curious. The body shop said it was a surprisingly good fit. they've had bad experience with fibreglass before as have many people.

Now all i can think of is more mods. But i'm not rushing into it. I think it would look better with skirts but the Nismo V1 spoiler offsets the bumper nicely so it doesn't look at all shabby at the moment :teeth:

Nice! Are you running an undertray?!

I am waiting on a new one as I would like the extra bit of support that an undertray would provide to the bumper. My old one was a bit knackered. i was just about to askif the standard tray will fit with the V2. i know i may have to drill it underneath but i'm ok with doing this

• Like 1

Yeah i prefer it like that. i noticed Buster has his there as well. i was just seeing what it would look like the other way.

would you mind telling me where you got that from, or can most places knock one up that size? (more questions :bleh: )

I can't recall as it was 2 years ago now but web sourced. Bob got his after me and I provided him the details, so he 'may' still have them, send him a PM.

Although for reference its a motorbike sized plate.

just checked and i dont seem to have the link in my pm s any more :surrender: sure it was from ebay though...

Just ordered a plate from https://www.platesforcars.co.uk/

I know the cannards are a bit marmite but i quite like em ;)

I'm boring when it comes to mod's mate, it's what you like that matter's! Really like the nismo style bumper and spoiler though. The side skirts will finish it off really well!

next up:

Skirts

good quality adjustable coilovers

toe and camber adjustment

wheels, - Summer time and GT season making me think competition wheels with fat semi slicks (dont want to damage shiny new bumper on a track now though)

Fit decats or sell em and get HFCs

uprev

maybe rear bumper.

looks like my house saving fund that i've been so good with so far is not going to be topped up for a bit