2009 350z with DE spec??

Siman350z

Spotted this car over at Nissan in Bishops stortford. It was up for £12495 and assumed it was HR- but it has the regular DE style bonnet?

I thought the HR engine didn't fit under this bonnet? It's a 58 reg car quoted as registered in 2009. Seems very odd unless a dealer had it for years and only registered it late or something?

Inside looks the facelifted version (but no satnav- cubby instead) but i'm no expert.

post-15339-0-28940200-1365279296_thumb.jpg

Potentially interested in the car but it's well overpriced if it's a DE even at the v.low miles (37k) as the wear on the interior is poor and the cara has the WORST swirl marks I have ever seen- as if it's been cleaned with a scourer it's enire life!

Edited by Siman350z

Could be one of the Irish imports, I think they usually have the GT4 wheels on them.

EDIT, just had a look, it's a facelift 296, must have been standing around for a while unsold I guess. Sometime ago somebody spotted a 296 on 10 plates.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Run away

Yeah, I agree, the car was made no later than early 2007 and it could have been standing outside in all weathers for 2 years for all we know. Add to that you can get a 58 reg HR for that price its a no brainer really.

Pete

Thanks for the replies guys, seems it must just be a late registered then- the same garage had an old convertible 350z for ages and ages priced at something insane like 14k. It just wouldn't shift but they wouldn't drop the price! Amazing they do any business at all.

By the look of it I think it's been driven every single one of those 37k in shifts of 2 miles at a time.