Greetings from Across the Pond!

Jacko was kind enough to extend an invitation to your club, and since I had some spare time, I wanted to make a formal introduction

My name is Adam, proprieter of Z1 Performance located in New York. We've been in business since 1996, modifying all forms of import cars. Since 2000, we've also been involved in competitive racing, in both SCCA ITS and Speed World Challenge (using BMW's). In addition to this being my everyday "job", it's also a passion, and lifelong interest. I've been a Z owner since 1992, when I got my first (a 1979 280ZX that has since undergone extensive modifications, and is still in the stable). 4 of the 6 employees here also own Z's, so we not only know and appreciate the lineage, we know the cars, from a personal standpoint, inside and out! I currently own a 2004 350Z, which is also heavily modded (and currently undergoing even more new toys!).

We are authorized dealers for just about all the top aftermarket brands, and ship worldwide, every day of the week. What I think separates us from many of the other US based stores is we're not here to merely make a sale. We want you, the customer, to be educated about the parts you are considering, as we firmly believe knowledge improves the breed. The more our customers understand, the easier things go for all parties. There are always shops out there willing to sell their mother to make a dollar, and those shops tend to not stay in business for long, or amass a reputation for selling anything and everything, regardless of quality. We operate on a different basis however. We know the products we sell, and since we carry such a wide variety from the top brands, we hold no loyalties to any single brand.

There are many manufacturers we've become synonomous with here in the states, as they are brands we've dealt with for a long period of time: Cusco, Work Wheels, Recaro, Central 20, AP Racing, C West, Defi, Endless, Zeal, Craftsquare, and more. These are all brands that, in many cases, we're sort of the "innovators" with as far as the Z is concerned, and they are brands that we've often been the first to use on our own in-house cars. But no matter what you need, we probably carry it, or can obtain for you.

Any questions you have, whether technical, or pricing, let us know. I will tell you up front, there are going to be times where we are not the cheapest price out there, but our goal is not to be the amazon.com of the import world. We're not here to do single low buck pricing on every item under the sun. Instead, we strive to keep pricing competitive, with quick shipping and large inventory levels, and the technical know how to keep you coming back again and again. Our business has grown every year since its inception in 1996 by word of mouth, and we hope that trend continues with the 350Z UK Site.

We look forward to working with all of you!

Sincerely

Adam

thanks for the kind words guys, we greatly appreciate it :)

Jacko - let me know what we need to do to set up formal sponsorship when you get a chance

I'm tempted to share some pictures of my car in progress, but have been waiting for the grand unveiling to share ;)

Hi Adam!

Thanks for taking the time to come over!

Glad you made it mate...... sure you'll help this lot spend some money! :thumbs:

I'll get back to you about the discounts. I'll discuss with the rest of the admin team and get back to you asap......

Mark