Greetings from Across the Pond!

Just a note to let you know I've just ordered a couple of bodykit parts via Z1, Adam and his staff are thoroughly pleasant to deal with.

Just sat here like an expectant father waiting for my precious cargo to arrive :teeth:

What was shipping charge like?

Just a note to let you know I've just ordered a couple of bodykit parts via Z1, Adam and his staff are thoroughly pleasant to deal with.

Just sat here like an expectant father waiting for my precious cargo to arrive :teeth:

What did you order?

we've had issues in the past where the freight was arranged by the customer and ultimately parts that were picked up were not delivered. As such, we insist that we maintain control over the shipping process now, so if problems arise, they can be dealt with

Ask anyone who has ever ordered from us...our shipping costs are quite reasonable as we have an excellent deal arranged for large items with BAX Global

we've had issues in the past where the freight was arranged by the customer and ultimately parts that were picked up were not delivered. As such, we insist that we maintain control over the shipping process now, so if problems arise, they can be dealt with

Ask anyone who has ever ordered from us...our shipping costs are quite reasonable as we have an excellent deal arranged for large items with BAX Global

Yep, I found the shipping charges to be excellent in comparison to other US places, considering I purchased 4x wheels etc. All delivered in 5 days with full tracking....... was very pleased! :thumbs:

Okay selling my Z this month buying another one and will have about 4k to spend.. Im coming to you :thumbs:

Ha ha .... I'm sure Adam will be waiting!

We'll have news on discount with Adam soon, so keep your ears open.... ;)

Yes the discount is to be added to the list and on the front page, but it will have to wait until this evening Im afraid, as I am up to my eyes in work and also wont be in until gone 8pm tonight.

did I hear 10% discount for 350z-uk members :teeth:

Adam can you get the carbon fibre roof and door handles?

no sorry we dont offer a carbon roof or door handles

To be honest, we stay away from any parts we have not fitted ourselves, or mods that do not actually enhance performance. While we do offer a full range of aerokits, etc, we believe in only offering those brands who have proven themselves with the highest quality offerings.

no sorry we dont offer a carbon roof or door handles

To be honest, we stay away from any parts we have not fitted ourselves, or mods that do not actually enhance performance. While we do offer a full range of aerokits, etc, we believe in only offering those brands who have proven themselves with the highest quality offerings.

Adam Im starting to like you more and more love you buisness ethics :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: