My Alezan seats etc for your black leather ones

gareth29

Anyone interested in changing their interior from black to alezan, including handbrake grip, gear knob and steering wheel? Everything works and is in good condition, just a small area on driver’s side bolster where the colour seems to have worn away.

Alezan was a £400 option over black leather when new apparently, so I would be expecting any swaps to in better condition than mine if anything and for you to come to me (Skipton, North Yorkshire) to do the swaps.

My car is a December 05 car with 60k and it’s off the road (see “intake backfireâ€).

The future’s Orange!

post-18744-0-62033200-1364554255_thumb.jpg

You're here asking for black seats, yet you want the other person to do all the leg work and give you higher demand seats in better condition than yours?

The Alezan was a £600 option when the car was new, adds zero value to a second hand car which you bought, therefore you didn't pay any extra for them and clearly aren't to your taste. Seems a little unfair to ask someone else to do all the work etc for you to get the seats you want :lol:

• Like 1

Just thought I 'd ask! How do you know most people prefer black? The alezan was an expensive option, so I assume most people just ordered black because of that, some people on here seem to really like the alezan and I haven't heard anyone express a strong preference for black.

I know because there are still Alezan seats for sale on the forum and eBay but any time black leather are for sale they don't hang around for long.

I don't have anything against the Alezan, I love it! I bought Alezan seats that had been for sale for months on a classified site in Ireland for the price of 1 black leather, then sold mine on here for a rather cheap price to cover some of the cost I paid for the new Alezans.

I don't mean to have a go at you or anything, I'm just saying I think it's a unfair to expect someone to jump through hoops to give you more valuable (ie. better condition and more neutral colour) seats than you have despite them being an optional extra that you didn't pay for either brand new, or a second hand premium due to them being an acquired taste.

As for no one raving on about the black leather, why would they? Most Zeds have the GT which by default comes with black, therefore basically standard when such a high percentage have them.

The Alezan seat are the same quality as the Anthracite.

There not black.

Any of the 3 aditional colour options that were available at the time you payed extra for because

the Anthracite was bought in bulk as it was the main colour.

Small orders always cost more.

If you put a set of Anthracite on ebay for £500

And a set of Alezan up for £400 both the same quality the Anthracite would normally be gone very quickly.

Testament to this is the set of Roadster Alezans that have been on ebay for the last 6 months for £600 that nobody seems to want.

Unfortunately thats just the way it is.

:)

Edited by 4RE Leather

Shame you're so far away as I'd be interested for a straight swap for the seats, but being in Southampton that's quite a bit of petrol.

If you do get them and get them down to Zed shed I am due a trip so I can refurb them for you if needed.

Done 4 sets of Alezain now.

Shame you're so far away as I'd be interested for a straight swap for the seats, but being in Southampton that's quite a bit of petrol.

give keyser a pm m8.he has a pair of the Alezan seats

• Like 1

I thought about swapping mine for Black ones but I think I'm just going to buy a couple of sparcos or recaros With frames. The oe seats don't look great to begin with for me, after having the ralliart seats on the evo. I'm sure a couple of nice seats can be had for under 800 quid

If you do get them and get them down to Zed shed I am due a trip so I can refurb them for you if needed.

Have seen that Buffalo product on eBay..did contacted the seller and was quoted £80for the repair kit ,enough for both seats...Just wondering if the end result is good or .....Could you advise plz...I need to repair my seats...

Edited by Dashurik

Thanks for the offer Peter, top bloke.

I thought I'd read somewhere keyser had a set. If I'm buying rather than swapping they'll need to wait unfortunately as I'm getting quotes for a front end respray at the mo, thanks for the tip buster.

Jon

I think Keyser wants Anthracite for the wify:)

Just wondering what product do you use to restore seats? I have alezian seats and few cracks appeared on drivers seat..Googled this matter and found some product called Buffalo repair kit.Looks like professional repairers using this product...Was quoted around £80 for the whole kit,pretty easy to use I beleive!

What do you use? Pm me if you prefer this way..

Get the buffalo kit and ask Jackie Roberts the owner to mix you the Nissan Alezan or Burnt Orange as per the picture.

Only you wont need a litre a 250ml bottle will do.

IMG_0569-1_zps3a7168fb.jpg